The right pillow is necessary for keeping the neck in a comfortable position with straight spine alignment. On the other hand, the wrong pillow can worsen the condition and can intricate the neck structure with pain and stiffness. Therefore, it is utmost necessary to find the best orthopedic pillow with the right firmness and right height to properly support the neck, head, and shoulder.
Best sleeping position for neck pain
For ultimate relieve and comfort to neck pain, Physician mostly advice to sleep on the side and the back position. If you are a back sleeper, select a curved pillow to perfectly support the natural curve of the neck, with a firmer pillow supporting your head. This can be done by inserting a small low loft softer pillow, or by using a pillow that has integrated neck support with a contour shape for complete relaxation of the neck.
Some tips for back and side sleepers:
- Try using a contour pillow, which easily structures to the neck shape and constructs a straight spine alignment. This also helps to alleviate the neck pain and other sleep issues.
- Another option is "memory foam" that conforms to the curve of your neck and head. Cervical memory foam pillows help to boost proper spinal alignment.
- Too high or too low pillow keeps the neck, twisted overnight and can cause morning pain and neck stiffness.
- If you are side sleeping, keep the spine straight by using a contour pillow that is elevated under the neck than your head.
Best orthopedic Pillow for Neck Pain
- Contour Memory Foam: Contour Memory Foam pillow is mostly popular for neck and cervical pain relief. It is a combination of visco-elastic memory foam and pressure relief point to ensure utmost comfort to the head and neck. It maintains the ideal alignment of the head, neck, and shoulder without troubling the spine alignment. Contour pillows with contoured shape perfectly match the neck curvature and erect a personalized fit.
- Memory Foam Pillow: Memory Foam pillow provides complete support to the neck, back, and shoulder. You get a therapeutic solution to pressure, neck pain, back pain, and other sleep-related issue and are absolutely adjustable to get rid of snoozing needs. It is completely Hypoallergenic, dust-mint resistance, anti-bacterial. The high-quality memory pillow provides ultimate support while sleeping to enhance the body’s position to get a sound sleep.
- Memory foam Pillow with infused gel: Absorbs the body temperature and pressure to adapt to the body posture and mold accordingly to offer a cooling effect. It is combined with unique Visco-elastic Memory foam for a pain-relief relaxing experience. This pillow is absolutely secure for Asthma patients and those with neck pain and breathing problems. Ergonomic design offers total satisfaction to sleep and complete safety that helps in getting preventing of stiff neck pain, snorers sleep, and shallow sleep.
- Contoured infused gel Memory Foam Pillow: This pillow is allowed better air circulation with high-density memory foam and creates a relaxing and comfortable surface to sleep. The contoured design is made considering the neck curvature to offer absolute comfort with a proper spinal alignment. The cooling gel technology offers a cooling effect that structures to the head, neck, and shoulders and thus eradicates pressure points and pain.
The best neck pain pillow in India is the cervical pillow that provides extra support to your neck. This neck pain pillow is made from memory foam. What makes it the best neck pain relieving pillow? Here are the reasons:
- Ergonomic design for better neck support
- Curvy design to fit curves of neck
- Ability to mold to the shape of your body
- Don’t flatten out with use
More Support needed?
Sleepsia is the trustworthy brand in memory foam pillow for neck pain and other sleep issue delivering the high-quality product for the back, side, and stomach sleepers. Each pillow of Sleepsia is designed considering the sleep need and sleep issue to fit all type of sleepers. You can purchase the pillow from Sleepsia of your choice by simply visiting the official website www.sleepsia.in. You can also Call at 1800-833-6688 for any queries.