Gurgaon is a hub of residential and commercial activities. Lots of office goers reside here and face a lot of shoulder and neck pain issues due to working for long hours and they keep sitting in the same position for hours.
Memory Foam Pillow is a great option for pain relief, especially for people living in Gurgaon. These adapt according to the shape of the head and the neck.
Memory Foam Pillows
Sleepsia is a well-known provider of standard memory foam pillows in Gurgaon. Sleepsia is a leading manufacturer and supplier of memory foam pillows. Sleepsia provides an intuitive return policy. If a customer is unsatisfied with one of their products, they can send it back and get full-refund immediately.
Why bring Sleepsia memory foam pillows home?
1. Alignment of Spine
Memory foam pillows are deep, soft and supportive. They are helpful for your neck, head and spine because of the weight and warmth of your body. The cervical pillow is designed with increased support under the head's heaviest regions and to support the neck area's lighter, more pressure-sensitive regions. It also acts as a wedge to separate your body from the bed. Also known as a cervical pillow, it provides spinal support while also giving you the ability to adjust it so that your head is comfortable.
2. Massages Pressure Points
Memory Foam Pillows are designed to conform to the shape of your body for full support. They massage the pressure points on your back and neck.
3. Hygienic Pillows
The memory foam was invented in the year 1966 to make sleeping conditions better on the space shuttles. Memory foam is natural and safe, preventing dust mites, feathers, and other items from growing. Flat memory foam pillows are recommended for people with allergies to dust mites, feathers, or other natural materials.
4. Long -lasting
Memory foam pillows don't lose their shape and stay comfortable for years. Memory foam has a consistency that is important because it keeps the pillow comfortable over the years.
5. Excellent support
A memory foam pillow has a conforming shape that helps you to keep your head from sinking into the pillow. If you want to sleep better and on a memory foam pillow, it will distribute weight evenly across your spine and reduce the pressure on your neck.
6. Low in maintenance
Making your pillows last all night is easy. Simply remove the cover or machine-washable cover for your pillow and spot-clean any stains before you head to bed.
7. Corrects body posture
We are a company that makes ergonomic pillows. Our pillows are specially designed to make people feel comfortable while they work out or sit at their desks. Designed for your neck, Memory Foam Pillow is made to contour to your head.
Sleep quality plays a key role in our quality of life. Good sleep positions like side back and stomach help to improve sleep quality. How you sleep on your pillow depends on your need and health problem, not the position you sleep. Stomach sleepers need a pillow that has a relatively flat surface, good to keep their neck and spine aligned. Many pillows out there can cause bad posture. Be careful what you use when you sleep.
Side and back sleepers should use different types of pillows. To keep your neck, head, and spine in a neutral position, use a high loft pillow that your personal comfort level can handle.
Healthy Sleeping Tips
- Most adults need 7 hours of sleep per night to be healthy and happy. Aim to keep your sleep schedule at no more than 8 hours so you can see the results. Try to stick to sleep schedule and follow a routine.
- You should drink plenty of fluids and eat smaller, lighter meals before bedtime. Avoid eating within a few hours of going to bed. Your pain might prevent you from sleeping.
- Turn off the screens before bed. Consider using room-darkening shades, earplugs, a fan or other devices to create an environment that suits your needs and habits.
- Naps during the daytime can interfere with nighttime sleep. Naps should be kept to no more than 30 minutes and not done late in the day.
- Spending more time outside and less time in bed might improve the quality of sleep.
- Keep your stress in check so you can sleep better at night. Record your thoughts and set them aside for tomorrow. Meditation can also help calm anxiety.