Sleep is a very important part of our life. Lack of sleep might minimize productivity and increase health issues. Apart from that, daily life is affected.
Poor sleep takes a toll on your work life due to lack of focus, personal life due to increased irritation, increasing health care costs and other long term consequences.
In this blog, we will discuss a few points that might result in poor sleep. If proper sleep is not there, anxiety might increase. In today’s hectic lifestyle, many research organizations have found that people are sleeping even less than 6-7 hours in a night which is not good for the body. According to many types of researches, it has been found that:
- Some professionals like teachers, educationists, archivists, curators, and librarians or people doing intellectual work on a regular basis need a full night’s sleep as their brain is used more.
- Many employees who are in regular jobs sleep very less; either due to sleeping disorders or due to work related stress.
- Many people in the healthcare industry to take proper care of their health and sleep.
How does your work life impact your sleep?
- Work demand is increasing on a daily basis and work pattern also keeps changing according to the demand of the work profile. As a result, sleeping is the only activity in the day when the brain is completely rested.
- If you are self employed, then getting 8 hours of sleep is not difficult.
- On the other hand, people who work in varying shifts as compared to traditional 9 to 5 jobs have a poor sleeping pattern. They also suffer from poor quality, disrupted, and inadequate sleep and extreme daytime fatigue.
- Taking a short nap might be useful. It will help to restore the health and provide rest to the brain. However, not all people have that facility or downtime available.
If you want good sleep or have neck/back pain issues, buy a Memory Foam Pillow with Infused Gel. It has some useful qualities like:
- Zipper removable Cover, Washable, luxuriously quilted textile covers
- Cooling gel technology, original Visco-elastic Memory, and temperature adaptable Gel