Majority of people are side-sleepers and back sleepers for several reasons. It helps to get rid of snoring which is one of the biggest issues faced by people who sleep on their stomach. Therefore, Sleepsia took up the challenge to design the best memory foam pillow, especially for the side and back sleepers.
It is found that sleeping on the left side reduces heartburn. However, ordinary pillows can create problems for people with the side-sleeping position. It twists your spine which causes chronic neck and back pain. You require a buff pillow that lines up the spine with your head suitably.
On the contrary, memory foam pillow takes proper care of your health by providing total support to your head without troubling the spine alignment.
Factors to Consider while Buying the Right pillow for the Side and Back Sleeper
Most pillows companies claim that they are good for the side, back, and stomach sleeping. But before buying the right pillow, considering a few things is very essential to provide proper support for your sleeping position. Memory foam pillow comprises of the following aspects:
- High loft: The pillow must be high enough to maintain the head in alignment with the spine. However, they must not be so high that it bends your head upward due to pressure.
- Supportive: Side-sleeper and back sleeper pillow are to some extent firmer than regular feather pillows. The filling must not sink with the weight of your head or it might chuck your head out of spine alignment.
- Comfortable: For 8-hours of good sleep, the pillow must be comfortable. The best gel memory foam pillow for side-sleeper should feel soft enough to compress the face and just enough to make us feel relaxed throughout the night.
- Durability: Durability of the pillow is one of the most important factors that everyone considers before buying the pillow and invests in terms of reliability. Sleepsia is the brand which is mainly known for durability, reliability, fast & free delivery and high-quality. Many of Sleepsia pillows collection is made up of memory foam and gel technology for all kinds of sleeping positions.
- Skin Response: These pillows are also tested depending on the experience and feel one gets against the skin. The pillow must be hypo-allergenic and dust resistant to provide total protection. Also, there must not be any enduring chemical odor that remains even after washing out or airing.
- Price: It is really difficult to search for the right product in the most efficient price since every website has their features, plans, offers and set of prices. From moderately-priced to super-affordable pillows to ones with numerous features. Sleepsia delivers the best product at the least price after comparing the value in the market.
Best Gel Memory Foam Pillow for Side Sleepers and Back Sleepers
Bamboo Combination Memory Foam Pillow
A side sleeper pillow requires being extra thick to pack the space between the pillow and the neck for support. Thinner pillows need to be folded to get enough material to support the neck area and keep your spine alignment straight.
Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
The outer covering is easy to care for, the gel technology is eco-friendly and renewable material that keeps you cool as you sleep and provides a wonderful sleeping experience. Shredded Memory Foam Pillow absorbs heat and changes temperature accordingly.
Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow
For the most comfortable side and back sleeper pillows, Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow is the most recommended among all. It keeps you cool even in sweaty summers.
Call on 1800-833-6688 to know about different kinds of pillows according to your health conditions.