- Sleepsia Multi use Knee Memory Foam Pillow Made From 100% Pure, World-Class Hi-Density Foam:The superior 100% pure memory foam provides ultimate comfort for hours and retains an everlasting firm shape without any signs of flattening over time.
- Restored Alignment For All Night Comfort And Support: This pillow is ultimate in relieving pressure and pain and offers great relief for the knee, thigh and lower back support. The hour-glass like shape allows for a perfect placement between knees and the upwards thigh area.
- It fits comfortably and molds well to take the shape of the knee: The pillow relieves pressure from legs, joints, and sides providing maximum support to the legs, inducing proper blood flow, and better body alignment for an ultimate sound sleep.
- Sleepsia Multi use Position Memory Foam Knee Pillow Is Ideal For Relieving Sciatica Pain, Back & Hip Pain Relief At Night: The pillow provides best support post-injury and provides relief from body pain. The pillow is perfect for PREGNANT WOMEN and can be used as spacers to ease pregnancy-related discomfort and helps in preventing Perineal hematoma during pregnancy. It can also be used as a side cushioning while reading or watching TV.
- Breathable Cover: The soft cushy pillow made from premium 100% pure quality foam provides maximum breathability, doesn’t cut off blood circulation and ensures that the pillow does not get warm.
- 1 Year Warranty period
- Quantity: Pack of 1
Use it as a spacer, leg pillow, or lumbar support to improve your comfort while sleeping. Designed for all sleeping positions and multiple uses: both as bed and cushion pillows, it is widely demanded across our huge customer base.
This pillow for side sleepers is made from high density foam so that the pillow lasts for a very long time. It can also be used as a pregnancy pillow: pregnant women can use this leg pillow as a body pillow to support their legs.
You can also use this pillow to relieve hip pain. This pillow can be used as a leg pillow and a knee pillow to get rid of lower back and hip pain.