- SLEEPSIA HALF MOON MEMORY FOAM MULTIUSE PILLOW: Sleepsia Half Moon Pillow can be used as a Leg Raiser, Spacer, and a Lumbar pillow. Place it under the knees to elevate the legs and to provide right positioning for the lumbar region. Alternatively, use our pillow under the ankles to lift the feet while reading or under your waist for lower back support. It can be used for the lumbar support while sitting on a couch or a chair and is ideal for those who sleep on their back or side.
- PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM PILLOW MADE FROM 100% PURE NATURAL LATEX WITH WASHABLE COVER: Our bolster knee support pillow is made from 100% pure memory foam that’s guaranteed to provide lasting comfort during the sleep. The pillow is true to size and shaped after years of research to give it the right height, density and resilience needed for optimum comfortable support in different positions.
- THE PILLOW RETAINS IT SHAPE AND WON'T FLATTEN OVER THE YEARS OF USAGE: The hypoallergenic breathable cotton cover keeps the pillow cool and reduces sogginess by sapping the moisture away. The machine washable feature keeps the pillow clean besides providing a very soft, comfortable touch to your skin.
- TRUSTED – RECOMMENDED SLEEPSIA BOLSTER KNEE SUPPORT: This pillow is recommended by Chiropractors, Therapists, Doctors and Sports Trainers for easing leg, knee, ankle and lumbar pain by providing right spine and hip alignment during rest or sleep. The pillow is Ideal for lie-flat support and is also recommend by doctors during recovery from a knee or hip surgery and in pregnancy.
- SLEEPSIA HALF MOON MEMORY FOAM MULTIUSE PILLOW IS BENEFICIAL IN MANY CHRONIC CONDITIONS: If you are prone to back pain then this is the right pillow for you. Incorrect posture causes sciatica pain and muscle cramps leading to lasting back pain. The pillow is helpful in diminishing lower back pain, muscle cramps, soreness in the lumbar area, and is helpful in easing the discomforts associated with sciatica and varicose veins, provides relief from osteoporosis and sore joints. It also helps in proper blood circulation in the legs and maintains a proper anatomical alignment during sleep.
- QUANTITY: Pack of 1
Use Half Moon Pillow the Way You Like!
You can use the Sleepsia Half Moon Multipurpose Pillow for Lumbar Support the way you like! It can be used as a spacer, Leg Raiser and a Lumbar pillow. If you want to cradle your lumber, place the pillow under the knees and elevate the legs. It will provide the right positioning for your lumbar region. You can also use the Sleepsia Half Moon Pillow for back Pain under the ankles and lift the feet. Alternatively, you can place it under your waist for adequate lower back support. It is ideal for both back & side sleepers and can be used for the lumbar support while sitting on a chair or couch.
Half Moon Pillow Made of Premium Quality Material
The Sleepsia Memory Foam Pillow for Back Pain is made of 100% pure memory foam to provide you soothing comfort during sleep. Years of research has gone into creating it with just the right shape, size, height, density & resilience. No wonder it gives you ultimate support in all positions.
Airy, Highly Breathable Moon Pillow
The Sleepsia Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow for Hip Pain comes with a hypoallergenic breathable cotton cover. It keeps the moisture away by reducing sogginess. It keeps the pillow cool, ventilated & promotes enhanced air flow. As a result, you get a soothing & comfortable surface to sleep on, all the time!
Half Moon Bolsters Knee Support
The Sleepsia Orthopedic Pillow for Knee Support is highly recommended by therapists, doctors, chiropractors & sports trainers. This pillow is known to ease knee, leg, lumbar and ankle pain by ensuring proper hip & spine alignment. Doctors also recommend this pillow during recovery from hip or knee surgery.
One Pillow, Many Benefits!
The Sleepsia Memory Foam Pillow for Shoulder Neck Pain is a multipurpose pillow and can be beneficial in many chronic conditions. This is a highly recommended pillow if you are suffering from back pain. This pillow helps reduce sciatica pain and muscle cramps that may arise due to our incorrect sleeping posture. It is also helpful in easing discomforts associated with lumbar pain, varicose veins, sore joints & osteoporosis. By ensuring proper blood circulation in legs and proper anatomical alignment while sleeping, it helps you keep away several chronic ailments.