Selecting the most comfortable bed pillow can be a tough decision to make as you want to make sure you select a perfect pillow that gives complete comfort and sleeps quality.
If you have gone through some research, you might have felt overwhelmed by the availability of choices. Latex and Memory foam is seen as top ranking pillow choices in today’s times.
So, which of these is a better choice? While Memory foam has superior motion transfer, takes shape of the head and neck, and insulates body heat, latex is long-lasting, more responsive, and made from natural material.
Are you still struggling to decide among the two? Go through the article and get all the necessary information about the pillow so that you can make the right decision.
Memory foam is generally prepared with Viscoelastic polyurethane. Initially, Memory foam can be hard to touch. However, when it absorbs the natural body heat, it softens and molds around the body after some time. What is great about the Memory foam is that it adjusts according to the pressure and bounces back slowly, providing a classic “cushioning” feeling.
You can visit Sleepsia.in and find the most comfortable Memory Foam Pillow according to your needs.
Latex is originally known as natural foam, made from Hevea milk that is collected from the rubber tree sap. The sap is then foamed to make a myriad of small air bubbles which provides the bouncy and soft texture that latex is commonly known for.
What is the difference between the Latex and Memory Foam Pillows?
- Latex is either a synthetic interpretation or natural product. In contrary, the memory foam is completely man-made and is made with a specific weight-absorbing objective.
- The Memory foam can be considered as the intensified version of latex. While the latex material is softer to touch and springs back up quickly, the memory foam is a bit slower to spring back aftertouch.
- Another area of difference is the price range. In most of the stores, you will find that the Memory foam has a larger amount of variance in both price and quality, while latex is usually of similar, superior quality, with harmonizing premium price tag. You can also find the most comforting Memory Foam Pillow with affordable price with premium quality via Sleepsia.in
Benefits and Drawbacks of Memory Foam Pillows
- Contours the head & neck, dispensing weight uniformly, relieves pressure, and helps reduce neck & back pain.
- Beneficial for those sharing bed with restless sleeper as it is energy absorbent and is normally squeak-free.
- Memory foam is an aesthetically eye-catching pillow option, as it naturally goes back to its plumpness shape after use. It does not require any fluffing during bed-making.
- Resistant to dust mites.
- Unsuitable for babies, as they may get stuck in the contours of the pillow.
- Retains heat, so it may get uncomfortable in a warm environment. However, Sleepsia gel-infused technology resolves this issue and provides cooling.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Latex Pillows
- More Durable than standard down or feather pillows.
- Contours according to the shape of the head & neck.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antifungal, making it a comfortable and hygienic pillow choice.
- It is less ergonomically designed as compared to memory foam. For those who are experiencing weight distribution issues, joint pain, Memory Foam Pillow can be a healthier choice.
Which Is the Better Choice?
A lot of pillow choices depend on personal liking. Memory foam pillow contours and is slow to react, whereas latex is softer and bouncier. As all bedding products, you receive what you pay for, both with latex and memory foam.
If you consider on buying the Memory Foam pillow to add your sleep comfort, we recommend visiting Sleepsia.in. You can find an array of Memory Foam pillow choices suitable for all sleeping position. Call on 1800-833-6688 to know more.