- Improved Therapeutic Design: Comfortable Seat Cushioning with curved design and standardized hollow ventilating space that gives support to the Coccyx.
- Health Benefits: The bottom part of the Coccyx pillow offers orthopedic therapy for pain, numbness, back pain, hurt tailbone, sciatica relief, spine alignment, Piriformis, Injured Disc, Fibromyalgia, Lumbosacral Spondylosis, surgery recovery etc.
- Supports Healthy Back Posture: The curved design promotes a perfect sitting alignment. This allows the spine and the tailbone to be accurately aligned for weight distribution and promotes improved posture.
- High-Density Memory Foam: Highest quality memory foam never goes flat and provides added padding to ensure absolute support as well as comfort with advanced orthopedic solace. It maintains the firmness and offers immense relief.
- Enormously Breathable Mesh: The Coccyx pillow promotes better air flow. The premium quality material is highly breathable. Mesh cover allows utmost airflow to offer cooling effect and offers a comfortable surface all day.
- Uses: This pillow is of universal size to match almost everyone while sitting on Car Seats, Wheel Chairs, Office Chairs, and Upright Chairs.
- Coccyx Relief Pattern: The "Zero Pressure Tailbone Cutout" reduces direct contact between seat cushion surface and the sensitive tailbone. This eases painful pressure and stress while sitting for a long duration.
- Ergonomic Design: Long hours of sitting can cause severe pressure on the tailbone and lower back. Coccyx Orthopedic pillow minimizes pressure on the spine and creates a straight spine alignment to sit more comfortably.
- Adaptable High Density: High-density memory foam provides a supportive surface that fits well with the lumbar disc area curve. The curve offers proper support as it gently structures the buttocks and the back thighs.
- Pain Relief Solution: The pillow offers relief to back pain by minimizing pressure and helps to create accurate spinal alignment. The curve fitting and tapered front pillow supports the thighs alleviating hip pressure to adjust the body neutrally.
- Shape: Angled wedge design provides soothing support to the pelvis, minimizing strain on the lower spine. It reinstates the relief to spinal discs and lumbar curve.
- 1 Year Warranty Period
- Quantity: Pack of 1
Improved Therapeutic Design for Absolute Comfort
With its innovative therapeutic design, Sleepsia Orthopedic Foam Seat Cushion for Sciatica Pain provides comfort when you need to sit for long hours. Its curved design and standardized hollow ventilating space provides adequate support to the Coccyx. The high quality memory foam provides added padding with advanced orthopedic relief. It maintains firmness & never goes flat!
Airy & Highly Breathable
The Sleepsia Orthopedic Foam Seat Cushion for Hip Pain is ventilated & promotes enhanced air flow. It contains highly breathable & premium quality mesh. Thus, the mesh cover offers a wonderful cooling effect and provides you a comfortable surface all the time!
Provides Relief in Sciatica Pain
The Unique "Zero Pressure Tailbone Cutout" in Sleepsia Seat Cushion for Sciatica Pain minimizes direct contact between your sensitive tailbone and the surface of the seat. It reduces stress & pressure when you need to sit for long hours. High-density memory foam in this pillow fits well with the lumbar disc curve. It provides adequate support to the back thighs & buttocks.
Provides Perfect Hip Support
Due to its unique shape, the Sleepsia Orthopedic Foam Seat Cushion for Hip Pain is a must if you are suffering from pain in your hips. The curved design of this pillow facilitates perfect sitting alignment. It keeps the tailbone & the spine accurately aligned and thus allows perfect weight distribution in your lower body. Thus, it reduces the pressure on your hips.
Multiple Orthopedic Benefits
The Angled wedge design in Sleepsia Coccyx Orthopedic Foam Ventilated Seat Cushion provides soothing comfort to the pelvis & minimizes strain on the lower spine. It also provides adequate support to spinal discs and lumbar curves. Therefore, it offers orthopedic therapy for numbness, hurt tailbone, back pain, Fibromyalgia, Piriformis, Injured Disc, surgery recovery, Lumbosacral Spondylosis and so on.